NOTE: New applications will be placed on our waiting list and processed on a first come first served basis.
Hamden Fish and Game Protective Association Application for Senior Membership
Schedule of Fees:
|Dues (Balance of First Year)||$150.00|
|Initiation Fees Capital Assessment||300.00|
|CT State Tax||45.00|
|LESS Application Fee||(250.00)|
|Total Due At Initiation||$245.00|
NRA Membership Information:
All club members must be members in good standing of the National Rifle Association.
If a member, an applicant must submit an additional payment in the form of a check
Made payable to NRA in the amount of $35.00. An NRA membership will be mailed to
the applicant. All subsequent renewals must be processed in the same manner through
the club. For additional information, contact the NRA & Shooting Committee chairman.
Background Check Information:
If an applicant does not have a Pistol Permit, they are required to submit a LOCAL
BACKGROUND CHECK from their local police department. In addition, they must also
submit a Connecticut State Background Check. The form is located at:
Please select the ‘Connecticut Only Record by Name/Date of Birth Search’.
There is a $50.00 fee for this search. Allow two weeks processing time For any
questions, please contact State of Connecticut, DESPP at 860-685-8450.
- Complete Application Form – PRINT LEGIBLY AND CLEARLY.
- Applicants must have a sponsor who is a member in good standing. If a sponsor is not available, contact the Membership Secretary for assistance: email@example.com
- Enclose a check for $250 made payable to Hamden Fish and Game.
- Attach a copy of Pistol Permit OR submit the two Background Checks described above.
- Attach a copy of NRA Membership Card or enclose a separate check made payable to NRA in the amount of $35.00 as described above. Subsequent NRA annual renewals will be made in the same manner.
- A check for $245.00 will be due at time of induction into the club.
- Applicants are on probation for the remainder of their first calendar year and for the next year thereafter. Probationary members must contribute 12 hours worktime per year or pay $25.00 per hour for worktime that is not performed in any calendar year.
Any questions, contact the Membership Secretary at: firstname.lastname@example.org